Charles Web Journal

My blog is intended to show how I construct and write a historical novel. It will be a journal of my daily writing activity, as I write a new historical novel.

Name:
Location: Evansburg, Alberta, Canada

I am a retired school teacher with a B. Ed in English literature a B.A. in History. After a long career as a teacher of English and history, I now write historical novels based on Canadian history.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The Venturers at many bookstores

The Venturers is now available at many bookstores, including Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, Barnes and Noble, Borders, Booksamillion, and others.
I will be taking part in a signing session at Vimar Books, a local bookstore, on Saturday, September 24, 2005.
As well, I was featured recently in a edition of the local paper, The Stony Plain Reporter. It was a full page including a photo and mention of my several published books as well as information about my latest one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home