Charles Web Journal

My blog is intended to show how I construct and write a historical novel. It will be a journal of my daily writing activity, as I write a new historical novel.

Name:
Location: Evansburg, Alberta, Canada

I am a retired school teacher with a B. Ed in English literature a B.A. in History. After a long career as a teacher of English and history, I now write historical novels based on Canadian history.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

This is the cover of my latest published historical novel. The Venturers is available from the publisher, Saga Books at http://www.sagabooks.net

The Venturers is the story of Pierre and Francoise Marin, newly weds, who arrive at Port Royal, Acadia, New France as colonists to make a new life for them and their progeny.

Little do they realize the adventurers and dangers they will face in this New World.
For more information go to http://www.ca.geocities.com/go1c

3 Comments:

Blogger easywriter said...

I like it!

7:52 AM  
Blogger easywriter said...

Gone to visit the link you provided. :o)

7:53 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

Thanks!I hope you were able to visit the website.

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home