Charles Web Journal

My blog is intended to show how I construct and write a historical novel. It will be a journal of my daily writing activity, as I write a new historical novel.

Name:
Location: Evansburg, Alberta, Canada

I am a retired school teacher with a B. Ed in English literature a B.A. in History. After a long career as a teacher of English and history, I now write historical novels based on Canadian history.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

The Venturers

My latest historical novel is now available through the publisher Saga Books of Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Presently it is only available through the publisher site http://www.sagabooks.net
For more information go to my website at http://www.ca.geocities.com/go1c
The Venturers is the story of Pierre and Francoise Marin who come to Acadia, New France as colonists to make a new life for themselves and their progeny.
Little do they realized the hardships, the conflicts, and the crises that face them. This is the story of how that deal with these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home