Charles Web Journal

My blog is intended to show how I construct and write a historical novel. It will be a journal of my daily writing activity, as I write a new historical novel.

Name:
Location: Evansburg, Alberta, Canada

I am a retired school teacher with a B. Ed in English literature a B.A. in History. After a long career as a teacher of English and history, I now write historical novels based on Canadian history.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

The Election

I’m getting closer to the end of my novel. Today Edmonton was incorporated as a city to the satisfaction of Daniel. His dream of Edmonton becoming more important that Calgary is getting nearer fulfillment.

Geraldine is worried about Ed Shepherd and his threat to kill Daniel. Daniel believes that any harm from Shepherd is unlikely although he still believes that Shepherd is responsible for the accidents and vandalism that happened to the company equipment.

Frank Oliver won the election, defeating Richard Secord, the Conservative candidate. This is another reason why Geraldine believes that Daniel is in danger and should be on his guard.

Daniel is more concerned about the possible change of the territories to provincial status that to him is the best thing that can happen.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.adquity.com
Classifieds for our community. Buy, sell, trade, date, events... post anything. Adquity Classifieds.

http://www.adquity.com

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home