Charles Web Journal

My blog is intended to show how I construct and write a historical novel. It will be a journal of my daily writing activity, as I write a new historical novel.

Name:
Location: Evansburg, Alberta, Canada

I am a retired school teacher with a B. Ed in English literature a B.A. in History. After a long career as a teacher of English and history, I now write historical novels based on Canadian history.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Back to work

I’m back working on my WIP. Unknown culprits who have destroyed their wagons, slashed their harness, and poisoned their horses are harassing Daniel and his father-in-law. As a result, business has been affected because they have been unable to do some of the work that they contracted.

Finally, Daniel decided to stand guard during the night. One night he captures the town drunk, Whisky Jack, attempting to saw the reach pole on one of the wagons. He brings him to court where he tries to extract information about who is behind the incidents.

Surprisingly, Whisky Jack testifies that Daniel hire him to commit these acts and to blame them on Ed Shepherd who Daniel believes his responsible for the rash of accidents and vandalism.

That’s where the situation rests at this moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home