Charles Web Journal

My blog is intended to show how I construct and write a historical novel. It will be a journal of my daily writing activity, as I write a new historical novel.

Name:
Location: Evansburg, Alberta, Canada

I am a retired school teacher with a B. Ed in English literature a B.A. in History. After a long career as a teacher of English and history, I now write historical novels based on Canadian history.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Working

I’m still working on the corrections and revisions suggested by the editor of my historical novel that has been accepted for publication.

Although the publisher’s editor has edited it, I’m still finding small mistakes of words like ‘has’ for ‘had’ and also missing punctuation marks.

I hope to be finished within the week, but it is slow, tedious work, as I’m reading each line carefully, and yet I know I’ll miss some of the mistakes.

Fortunately, no major revisions were requested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home