Charles Web Journal

My blog is intended to show how I construct and write a historical novel. It will be a journal of my daily writing activity, as I write a new historical novel.

Name:
Location: Evansburg, Alberta, Canada

I am a retired school teacher with a B. Ed in English literature a B.A. in History. After a long career as a teacher of English and history, I now write historical novels based on Canadian history.

Monday, June 20, 2005

Editing new book

I’ll not likely be doing much writing on my WIP this week, as I have to go over the edits on my latest historical novel that has been accepted by Saga Books of Calgary, Alberta.

Although I don’t have extensive revisions and corrections to make, I still must go over the entire manuscript to find any errors—spelling, grammar, syntax, etc., and that is time consuming.

This is the second of two books that will be published this year. I just completed reviewing the proofs of the first one, and now I’m working on this one which the first of a series that chronicles the life and history of a French couple who come to Acadia, New France in 1670.

I hope to finish by the end of the week, so I can get back at the novel that I’m working on.

1 Comments:

Blogger easywriter said...

Congratulations!

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home