Charles Web Journal

My blog is intended to show how I construct and write a historical novel. It will be a journal of my daily writing activity, as I write a new historical novel.

Name:
Location: Evansburg, Alberta, Canada

I am a retired school teacher with a B. Ed in English literature a B.A. in History. After a long career as a teacher of English and history, I now write historical novels based on Canadian history.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Consummation

Today, as Daniel worked in his garden, he had a surprise visitor. On the way back from delivering freight to the police post at Fort Saskatchewan, Geraldine stopped by to see his homestead. At his invitation, she stayed for tea, but the tea turned into a sexual encounter that neither planned, but their mutual attracting resulted in a scene that neither expected.

The pledged their love for each other, are frustrated by their guilt and the impossibility of their situation. Now that they have consummated their love, they realize that they were meant for each.

That’s what happened today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home