Charles Web Journal

My blog is intended to show how I construct and write a historical novel. It will be a journal of my daily writing activity, as I write a new historical novel.

Name:
Location: Evansburg, Alberta, Canada

I am a retired school teacher with a B. Ed in English literature a B.A. in History. After a long career as a teacher of English and history, I now write historical novels based on Canadian history.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Problems

Daniel and Harriet's marriage starts almost ideally as they are very compatible in most ways. But as time passes they wanted children, they find that their desire is not fulfilled.
Although they are happy, and their life is satsifying, they look forward to children. Each think they are the reason for their lack of success, yet they continue stiving for their desire.
Eventually, Harriet does become pregnant to their great joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home