Charles Web Journal

My blog is intended to show how I construct and write a historical novel. It will be a journal of my daily writing activity, as I write a new historical novel.

Name:
Location: Evansburg, Alberta, Canada

I am a retired school teacher with a B. Ed in English literature a B.A. in History. After a long career as a teacher of English and history, I now write historical novels based on Canadian history.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Away

I haven't been posting because I've been away and so have not written much in the past week. I will get at it tomorrow and will post my progress then.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Karin said...

Tell me, by Metis do you mean the historical use of the term as in the children of fur traders and Indians, or the modern definition? I have a Metis in my novel, but a travelling one.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home