Charles Web Journal

My blog is intended to show how I construct and write a historical novel. It will be a journal of my daily writing activity, as I write a new historical novel.

Name:
Location: Evansburg, Alberta, Canada

I am a retired school teacher with a B. Ed in English literature a B.A. in History. After a long career as a teacher of English and history, I now write historical novels based on Canadian history.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

The secret

Daniel soon finds out that the men have kidnapped a young Cree Indian woman whom they plan to use to satisfy their lustful desires. As the drinking continues and the young woman is brought from the nearby tent, Daniel feels his urges taking over.
His conscience bothers him and he tries to rescue the maiden from her captors. He is jeered and sneered at by most of the men, but Jake Darby agrees that they should free the young woman.
And so ends today's writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home