Charles Web Journal

My blog is intended to show how I construct and write a historical novel. It will be a journal of my daily writing activity, as I write a new historical novel.

Name:
Location: Evansburg, Alberta, Canada

I am a retired school teacher with a B. Ed in English literature a B.A. in History. After a long career as a teacher of English and history, I now write historical novels based on Canadian history.

Monday, March 07, 2005

Chapter four is finished

I finished chapter four today. Although Daniel tried to appease John Winter, he was unsuccessful. John threatened him and invited him to a fight, but Daniel declined although John called him many different things to entice him into it.
The result was that they were further estranged.
Life must go on. Tomorrow is another day in Daniel's life as he prepares to build his future on a homestead near Edmonton during the late 1800's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home