Charles Web Journal

My blog is intended to show how I construct and write a historical novel. It will be a journal of my daily writing activity, as I write a new historical novel.

Name:
Location: Evansburg, Alberta, Canada

I am a retired school teacher with a B. Ed in English literature a B.A. in History. After a long career as a teacher of English and history, I now write historical novels based on Canadian history.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

I'm back

Hi, I'm back after being away for several days to attend the funeral of a favorite uncle.
Now to get back at my writing. I started chapter three, but didn't get to do any writing today as I answered e-mails, snail mail, and attended to some other chores.
Unfortunately, tomorrow is a lost day as I have to go into the city of Edmonton to attend to some business which will take most of the day.
As well, this weekend is a long weekend as Monday is a statuatory holiday--Heritage Day, so I won't get much done until next Tuesday although I'm itching to get back at my novel.
I picked up two books for research on ranching in southern Alberta in the last quarter of the 19th century, just the era that this chapter is all about, so I'll probably sneak in some time to read them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home