Charles Web Journal

My blog is intended to show how I construct and write a historical novel. It will be a journal of my daily writing activity, as I write a new historical novel.

Name:
Location: Evansburg, Alberta, Canada

I am a retired school teacher with a B. Ed in English literature a B.A. in History. After a long career as a teacher of English and history, I now write historical novels based on Canadian history.

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Fun Day

On Saturday and Sunday I don't work on my writing; they are fun days, days to relax and forget about any writing project. Well, not really, those are the days I surf the Internet, looking at other writers websites, blogs, etc.--almost anything that catches my fancy.

Today I surfed Ami Mckay interesting site. She is a first time novelist whose book The Birth House will be published in 2006. Although it is her first novel, she had written many other pieces. I recommend her site highly.

I suppose I should tout my own site and the writing group that I belong to.

My site is:
http://www.telusplanet.net/public/go1c
The writing group is:
http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/Canadian_Historical_Novels/

I hope you enjoy them and feel free to comment on either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home