Charles Web Journal

My blog is intended to show how I construct and write a historical novel. It will be a journal of my daily writing activity, as I write a new historical novel.

Name:
Location: Evansburg, Alberta, Canada

I am a retired school teacher with a B. Ed in English literature a B.A. in History. After a long career as a teacher of English and history, I now write historical novels based on Canadian history.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Clean up day

Sunday is the day I clean up my computer and office. I do a general back up of my files and other maintenance.

That's in the morning; the afternoon is for recreation, visiting, receiving visitors and general socializing.

Today is no exception and since the weather is balmy, I'll probably go X country skiing on the lake which is only about twenty-five feet or ten meters from my deck.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home