Charles Web Journal

My blog is intended to show how I construct and write a historical novel. It will be a journal of my daily writing activity, as I write a new historical novel.

Name:
Location: Evansburg, Alberta, Canada

I am a retired school teacher with a B. Ed in English literature a B.A. in History. After a long career as a teacher of English and history, I now write historical novels based on Canadian history.

Monday, January 31, 2005

Back to my novel

I haven't been able to work on my novel for several days now--visitors, the weekend, other commitments, and editing and rewriting for submission.

I do hope to get back at it tomorrow. When I get away from writing for several days, I feel as if something is missing from my life, especially when I'm working on a novel. The characters haunt me and want expression. Do any of you writers ever feel that way?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home